Mar 7, 2010

"Hannah Montana" Theme Cupcakes


2 dozen chocolate and 2 dozen vanilla cupcakes

these cupcakes are for my cousin who just turned 10 (01/03) last monday, she celebrated her birthday last saturday..
i made the toppers from last week so it was perfectly bone dry..
the theme is hannah montana using three colors baby blue, purple and pink..
there are three kind of toppers: a star with a microphone, a guitar and an ipod..
then in the middle there are 6 cupcakes squished together in which on top i put "happy bday manda" from fondant embossed, lustred and printed..

included this order i made the other previous orders..
so i made 96 cupcakes in total, the amount of dishes needed to be washed was outrageous, even my room is still in total chaos..
i couldn't feel my back nor my feet..
and i got a scar from my over :(
*whiny b!tch mode: on* heheheh
but i'm not complaining, it's all good..
because it comes from the heart and i always bake my cupcakes with love..
i just hope the people eating eat can feel it ;)


bday gurl blowing her candles

No comments:

Post a Comment